Fairy Light Tunnel - 3m x 6m
Day hire rates end at 5pm Autumn/Winter & 6pm Spring/Summer. Overnight rates automatically apply after.
Overnight hire delivered one day and collected following day.
All weekend hire delivered Friday and collected Monday.
Our stunning Fairy Light Tunnels will transform your event space and create a magical area for you to enjoy at your next function!
Installed by our team using premium and commercial grade fairy lights (weatherproof) and an aluminium frame structure, our fairy light tunnels are available in multiple sizes and lengths but can also be custom built if need be (additional cost).
Fairy lights run from the ground on one side, across the frame horizontally and back down the opposing side before connecting to the next strand and continuing the pattern.
This fairy light tunnel is a 3 metre span (width) x 6 metre length with lights spaced at approximately 600mm apart (horizontally) and priced to be installed on grass where direct vehicle access is available. Our aluminium lighting poles are approximately 3 metres in height but the height of your tunnel ceiling can be adjusted as required (ensure you add this into the booking notes).
Where a concrete or hard surface install is required, add this to your cart below from the "Add-Ons" section and note that the use of concrete weights and shot bags will be required adjacent to your tunnel frame as well as guide ropes.
Pricing includes all fairy lights required for this size tunnel, all of the aluminium frame as well as installation.
|Tunnel Size:||3 Metre span (width) x 6 Metre Length|
|Light Type:||Commercial grade fairy lights with yellow/gold bulbs|
|Tunnel Frame:||3 Metre high aluminium poles x 3 Metre span sections (total 6metres) secured via star pickets or weights|
|Light Spacing (apart):||600mm between rows|
Note that the standard delivery cost quoted above is a FLEXIBLE delivery & collection that is NOT restricted and takes place during standard operating hours at a time designated by us (8am-6pm in Spring/Summer and 8am-5pm in Autumn/Winter).
It does NOT include:
- Before/After hours collection
- Deliveries where stairs, lifts, steep slopes or additional labour is required
- Large orders that cannot be grouped with other deliveries
- A delivery time frame that is fixed (additional costs apply)
Read more about delivery.
- How do I make a booking?
The quickest and easiest way to book equipment is directly online on our website! We have the most advanced booking system in the event hire industry that allows you to select products, check availability for your event date, book, pay and sign your hire contract 24/7, from the comfort of your home or mobile.
Simply browse the categories and products you are interested in, check availability, add them to your cart and proceed through checkout. Our upgraded checkout system is simple, speedy and easy for everyone!
- How much is delivery?
Delivery fees apply to all bookings depending on the distance between our warehouse and the location of your event and takes into consideration factors such as fuel, labour and tolls.
Check the delivery cost that applies to your location by entering your postcode above. The delivery fee shown includes both the drop off and collection of your booking on a STANDARD delivery basis.
Read more about STANDARD delivery and RESTRICTED delivery here
- Can I pick up?
To keep our warehousing as streamlined as possible, we do not offer a pick up service and do not have a showroom. Our showroom is our online website! here
- What time will you deliver?
Delivery runs are finalised the day prior to your event. You will receive a delivery confirmation message via email and sms with your 2 hour time slot window for both delivery and pick up. Once these are assigned, they cannot be altered
- Do you have insurance?
Yes, we hold $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all of our products. This means we can hire at council parks and all public locations. A COC can be supplied upon booking. Be aware of hiring from companies without the proper insurance!
- When do we have to pay?
A 50% deposit is required to allocate and secure equipment. The balance is payable at the time of delivery.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Our cancellation/postponement policy is listed on all quotes and hire contracts. It can also be viewed here.
- 24/7 Shopping on our state of the art website. Quote, book & pay...all online
- We hold $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all products
- All equipment carefully sanitised and maintained
- Our team members are highly trained in all inventory including inflatables, fun foods, letter lights & party hire
- Our team members all have blue cards (working with children)
- All of our inflatables comply with the relevant Australian Standards (AS3533) including material type, anchor points and WHS requirements
- Risk assessment available upon request for all products
- On time, every time!
You might also be interested in:
- Tiffany Chiavari Chair - Ghost
One of the most popular and sought after wedding chairs for hire, the "ghost" or clear "Tiffany Chiavari" wedding chair stands out amongst the pack.
Hire the Tiffany Chiavari wedding chair for your reception, ceremony or any other special function where you need both comfort and elegance for your guests.
Hire includes white cushion!
Colour: Clear/Ghost Material: Resin with internal metal frame for extra strength & durability Suitable: Indoors and outdoors Height: 90cm Width: 40cm Depth: 44cm Cushion: White cushion included Other chair colours available: White
- White Tablecloth - Suit 2.4Mtr Trestle Table
Classy up your boring old trestle table with these premium tablecloth covers. Perfect for corporate or special events but just as useful for the humble backyard birthday party.
Available in black or white and to suit both sizes of our trestle tables. Price includes laundering costs. Linen hire available anywhere in Brisbane.
Size: 330cm x 137cm - Suits 2.4 metre trestle table Material: 100% polyester. Stain & wrinkle resistant. Design: 1 piece, seamless design Edges: Folded & then hemmed Colour: White
- Polished Wine & Champagne Bucket
Perfect for serving chilled bottles at the table, nothing keeps wine and champagne at optimum temperature better than a wine bucket filled with plenty of ice and a little water.
Ideal for use directly on a table or with the wine bucket stand which is available separately.
Finish: Stainless Steel - Highly polished Diameter: 24cm Height: 19cm Capacity: 1 Bottle Features: 2 Carry Handles
- Marquee - Structure - 6m x 9m
Our new range of 6 metre span structure marquees provide you with a variety of capacity options. This 6 metre span (width) x 9 metre (length) marquee provides 54sqm of cover and will hold up to approximately 90 people at a standing cocktail type event.
Alternatively, use the space with either rectangular trestle tables or banquet tables and seat 72 guests and 60 guests respectively (check out the seating charts).
Our structured marquees are only limited in length by the amount of stock we have. The length can be increased in 3mtr increments (eg. 6x3 / 6x6 / 6x9 / 6x12 etc).
There are various factors to consider when hiring a marquee of this type including site conditions, slopes, surface type, overhead obstructions, anchoring, access and more. Please provide as many details as possible when requesting a quote as they may require adjustments to pricing.
Before selecting your marquee, think about the following or contact us to discuss:
- The number of guests you expect as well as the seating arrangements (or standing)
- Is the marquee site level or sloping? For the best results, ground conditions should be similar to a tennis court
- Do you require flooring and will it require packing and levelling (see second point re sloping ground)
- The perimeter above and around where the marquee will be installed - are there trees? Check the length, width and height specifications below (trees may need to be cut)
- Anchoring - temporary structures like marquees need to be anchored appropriately. If we cannot drive pegs into the ground (at least 600mm deep), the marquee will need to be weighted (add to cart below). Areas not suitable for anchor pegs include concrete, decking, most parks (council regulations), soft/loose ground or areas where irrigation, electrical cables or other pipes may exist). Add "Weighted Install" to your cart.
- Internal & external styling - wall types, lighting, decorations, tables, chairs etc
To add a structure marquee to your quote, simply do the following:
- Add the marquee itself to your cart
- Scroll down to "Add-Ons" and select the roof type you require (white or clear).
- In the same "Add-Ons" section, select any additional components you'd like including flooring, walls or lighting
Strength: Industrial Heavy Duty Clear Span Width: 6m Side Height: 2.6m Ridge Height: 3.6m Main Profile Size: 84mm x 48mm x 3mm Flooring: Available - add below or from flooring category Colours Available: White or Clear Walls: Available (additional cost - add below)
Pricing indicated includes standard installation and pack down during normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 8am - 4pm) where anchor pegs can be used and direct drive to truck access is available. Areas where additional labour is required to carry equipment from vehicle to set up point will incur additional charges.