Thanks for finalising payment for your booking!
Here’s what to expect from now up until your event date:
Here’s the answers to our most common questions:
Delivery runs are not finalised until 24-48 hours prior to an event start time so we’re unable to provide delivery and collection times until then. Once finalised, a two hour time window will be supplied to you via email and text message. Note that if you have not selected and paid for a RESTRICTED delivery or collection time, the supplied times CANNOT be altered.
Bookings for party hire equipment that fall over a weekend (most common) are delivered Thursday – Saturday and collected Sunday – Tuesday. Mid-week bookings are usually delivered the day prior and collected the day after. This does not include bookings where RESTRICTED deliveries or collections are required. Read more about TIME RESTRICTIONS here.
Bookings for jumping castle hire or fun food hire are usually on the same day as your event pending the volume of bookings taking place at that time. Peak season may see your jumping castle delivered the day prior and collected the day after your event times
The balance of your booking is due at the time of delivery/set up.
At this time we do not offer a pick up service from our warehouse.
Whilst it is always better if someone is available on site to meet our drivers, we understand it is not always possible.
Party hire equipment can be left unattended in a secure location. Just let us know where you need the items left (pending size) and we’ll do our best to accommodate. For collection, just leave them in an accessible location as close as possible to where our vehicle can park.
NOTE: All inflatable equipment requires someone to be on site to advise set up location and to discuss the safe operation during use. Structural marquees and some other equipment may also require attendance (we’ll let you know).
Here’s our cancellation and postponement policy:
- Should the Hirer CANCEL their booking with MORE than 7 days available to the commencement of the Period of Hire, any funds paid less an administration fee of $125.00 (One Hundred and Twenty-Five dollars) OR 25% of the total invoice value (whichever is greater) shall be refunded
- Should the Hirer CANCEL their booking with LESS than 7 days available to the commencement of the Period of Hire, any funds paid are forfeited
- Should the Hirer CANCEL their booking ON THE DAY or at the commencement of the Period of Hire, any funds paid are forfeited and where a balance payable is due, those funds become immediately payable
- Should the Hirer POSTPONE their booking with MORE THAN 72 HOURS available to the NOMINATED DELIVERY TIME, all funds are placed into credit and forwarded to a future date pending the availability of equipment and at the discretion of the Owner
- Should the Hirer POSTPONE their booking with LESS THAN 72 HOURS available to the NOMINATED DELIVERY TIME, an administration & reloading fee including but not limited to labour costs, administration costs, personnel costs and transport costs will be charged to the Hirer
- Notwithstanding the above, the Owner accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement, or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including and without limitation, acts of God, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism or hostilities and Government imposed shutdowns. The Owner in its capacity reserves the right to supply the Hirer with a full credit for any funds paid at the time of the cancellation or postponement. There are no refunds given under any circumstances in these instances.