*Final collections for 4 or 7 hour day hire end at 5pm winter & 6pm summer. Overnight rates automatically apply thereafter.
**Sausage and condiments are not supplied - use pre-cooked sausages only!
***Packages up to 200 include one hot dog steamer producing approximately 175 dogs per hour. Packages 300 + include two hot dog steamers producing approximately 350 dogs per hour.
Hot Dog Steamer Hire
Day / Overnight
Hire 50 Serves Day/Night: $125/$150
Hire 100 Serves Day/Night: $150/$175
Hire 200 Serves Day/Night: $175/$200
Hire 300 Serves Day/Night: $300/$350
Hire 400 Serves Day/Night: $350/$400
Hire 500 Serves Day/Night: $400/$450
Size: 40x44x64 (LxWxH)
Access: 1 Mtr Width
Operator: 15+ Years
Power: 1 x 10amp
50 Serves D/ON:
100 Serves D/ON:
200 Serves D/ON:
300 Serves D/ON:
400 Serves D/ON:
500 Serves D/ON:
1 Metre Width
1 x 10amp
Ferris Wheel Jumping Castle & Slide - Large Combo
- Delivery Cost
- Important Info
Our USA made commercial hot dog steamer and merchandiser hire is the perfect showcase for any party, sporting event, work function or fundraiser. The hot dog makers are the most durable hot dog steamers on the market and allows you the opportunity to cook and merchandise simultaneously with a monstrous capacity of 150 sausages and 32 buns per machine.
Brizzy Jumping Castles can provide hot dog machine hire packages from 50 servings (suits most small backyard parties), all the way up to 1000 servings or more (large fetes/carnivals etc), with or without operators. Our hot dog hire packages all come with:
- Size of Machine: 40 x 44 x 64 (L x W x H in centimetres)
- Set up area required: Generally a trestle table is sufficient to hold the hot dog machine (weighs only 10kg)
- Access required: 1 Metre width. This means gates, paths, doors and any access route from where we can park our vehicle to your set up point must be a minimum of 1 metre in width. If you have gravelled paths, steps, slopes or steep driveways, YOU MUST advise us at the time of booking. Additional charges may apply and we may refuse to install your inflatable if you have not advised us of any of these obstacles.
- Age range: The operator of the hot dog steamer should be 15 or over
- Capacity: We supply one (1) machine for packages up to 200 that produces approximately 175 hot dogs per hour. We supply two (2) machines for packages 300 - 500 that produces approximately 350 hot dogs per hour).
- Power required: One (1) standard 10 amp power outlet on an un-shared circuit is required per machine. This means NO POWER BOARDS or DOUBLE ADAPTORS can be used or other equipment plugged into the same outlet (A 10 amp outlet is an ordinary household outlet). If adequate power is unavailable, you will be required to hire a generator (additional cost).
How do I book this hot dog machine?
To book directly online, click the "Book Now" button on the product page and follow the prompts. Alternatively call us on 07 3177 3316 or message us on "Live Chat"
Can we pay cash on the day?
We require a 50% deposit to secure all events and avoid double bookings (payable by bank transfer or c/c). The balance can be paid in cash when your equipment is set up on the day of your event.
What time will you arrive to set up?
Delivery runs are finalised the day prior to your event. You will receive confirmation with the exact arrival time of our team via email and/or sms THE DAY PRIOR to your event. Note, the hire time selected is NOT the delivery/collection times for your equipment and can be much earlier (than hire start) and later (than hire end).
Does the hot dog machine come with everything we need?
We do not supply the sausages or condiments. Every hot dog steamer package we hire, comes with a quality USA built hot dog steamer, hot dog boats and napkins . Just provide us with a table/bench and 1 power point (per machine).
Can you supply an operator for the machine?
Easy! Just let us know at the time of booking or add an operator during checkout. Operators are charged on an hourly basis with a minimum of 2 hours.
Does your price include setting up the hot dog steamer machine?
Yes! All our pricing includes professional installation of all equipment you hire as well as a demonstration if we are not operating it!
Do you have public liability insurance?
Yes. We have $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all equipment.
What if I don't have power?
We can supply generators to power all equipment no matter the size of your event. Let us know at the time of booking so that we can discuss options and pricing.
Do you charge for delivery?
Some areas of Brisbane will incur a small delivery charge that can be found on each product page though a substantial portion of the Brisbane area is delivery free. Delivery costs also cover collection and are on a per booking basis (any number of items are included for the one charge).
What does "Day Hire" and "Overnight Hire" mean?
Day hire rates refer to any event times PRIOR to 5pm in winter and 6pm in summer. Overnight rates automatically apply thereafter.
What is "10 amp" power?
The number of 10 amp outlets listed on each product page refers to the quantity of outlets required for us to set up your equipment. We DO NOT install equipment on power boards or double adaptors due to circuit overload.
A 10 amp outlet is any ordinary household outlet.
Can you set up at a park?
No problems. You'll need to find out if the park has power available and whether you can gain access to it. If not, just add a generator from the "Party Extras" section to your booking.
On the day...DO
On the day...DON'T
- Ensure you have an allocated operator nominated between the times of your event and that they are available at the time of set up to watch the demonstration and sign our documentation
- Have your mobile phone with you and are contactable at the nominated delivery times. Our installers may need to phone you for directions/instructions etc
- Ensure that access between the area we can park our vehicle and the proposed set up area of your popcorn machine is clear
- Have your power outlets selected and not connected to any other equipment
- Have any outstanding balance payment available either via credit card or cash. This is payable upon installation.
- Leave toys, rubbish, animal waste or anything else in way of the access or set up areas
- Leave cars, boats, jet ski's or other equipment on your driveway if they impede our access
- Change the set up area or direction after we've commenced set up.
- Let children or pets get in the way during installation. This just slows down set up time and delays your jumping castle being inflated
Trusted by over 1000 businesses and people each and every year...
Great service and best price out. The kids absolutely loved the bouncing castle. Thanks
Fantastic company! Very easy to book, great communication through out the entire process and very flexible with delivery. Would highly recommend! Thanks guys 🙂
What a troubless event we had with Brizzy Jumping castle. We hired the frozen castle, fairy floss machine and chairs. From start to finish Richard and his team were excellent. Drop off and pick up were all on time. Didn't even have to clean the fairy floss machine. We also wanted to hire chair's and Richard organized it all for us. I highly recommend Brizzy Jumping castle for your next party for your kid's. Best price in town.
These guys are amazing!!! We hired the frozen jumping castle for our daughters 7th birthday. They made everything very easy from booking to delivery to pick up. They where on time for both delivery and pick up and very fast to set up!! Cost wise they were on top as well!! All the kids loved the frozen jumping castle and the parents loved watching them all work off their sugar high thanks heaps brizzy jumping castles!!
Thank you for a great service as the kids and us loved the castle! Great on time delivery and exactly what we ordered too. Will be happy to recommend your service to friends.