Marquee - Structure - 10m x 3m
Now available for bookings between $500 - $2000
Day hire rates end at 5pm Autumn/Winter & 6pm Spring/Summer. Overnight rates automatically apply after.
Overnight hire delivered one day and collected following day.
All weekend hire delivered Friday and collected Monday.
Our new range of 10 metre structure marquee hire is the perfect solution for outdoor engagements, weddings, corporate events, sports carnivals and more!. This 10 metre span (width) x 3 metre (length) marquee provides 30sqm of cover and will hold up to approximately 50 people at a standing cocktail type event.
Alternatively, use the space with either rectangular trestle tables or banquet tables and seat 40 guests and 30guests respectively (check out the seating charts).
Our structured marquees are only limited in length by the amount of stock we have. The length can be increased in 3mtr increments (eg. 10x3 / 10x6 / 10x9 / 10x12 etc).
There are various factors to consider when hiring a marquee of this type including site conditions, slopes, surface type, overhead obstructions, anchoring, access and more. Please provide as many details as possible when requesting a quote as they may require adjustments to pricing.
Before selecting your marquee, think about the following or contact us to discuss:
- The number of guests you expect as well as the seating arrangements (or standing)
- Is the marquee site level or sloping? For the best results, ground conditions should be similar to a tennis court
- Do you require flooring and will it require packing and levelling (see second point re sloping ground)
- The perimeter above and around where the marquee will be installed - are there trees? Check the length, width and height specifications below (trees may need to be cut)
- Anchoring - temporary structures like marquees need to be anchored appropriately. If we cannot drive pegs into the ground (at least 600mm deep), the marquee will need to be weighted (add to cart below). Areas not suitable for anchor pegs include concrete, decking, most parks (council regulations), soft/loose ground or areas where irrigation, electrical cables or other pipes may exist). Add "Weighted Install" to your cart.
- Internal & external styling - wall types, lighting, decorations, tables, chairs etc
To add a structure marquee to your quote, simply do the following:
- Add the marquee itself to your cart
- Scroll down to "Add-Ons" and select the roof type you require (white or clear).
- In the same "Add-Ons" section, select any additional components you'd like including flooring, walls or lighting
|Strength:||Industrial Heavy Duty|
|Clear Span Width:||10m|
|Main Profile Size:||84mm x 48mm x 3mm|
|Flooring:||Available - add below or from flooring category|
|Colours Available:||White or Clear|
|Walls:||Available (additional cost - add below)|
Pricing indicated includes standard installation and pack down during normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 8am - 4pm) where anchor pegs can be used and direct drive to truck access is available. Areas where additional labour is required to carry equipment from vehicle to set up point will incur additional charges.
Note that the standard delivery cost quoted above is a FLEXIBLE delivery & collection that is NOT restricted and takes place during standard operating hours at a time designated by us (8am-6pm in Spring/Summer and 8am-5pm in Autumn/Winter).
It does NOT include:
- Before/After hours collection
- Deliveries where stairs, lifts, steep slopes or additional labour is required
- Large orders that cannot be grouped with other deliveries
- A delivery time frame that is fixed (additional costs apply)
Read more about delivery.
- How do I make a booking?
The quickest and easiest way to book equipment is directly online on our website! We have the most advanced booking system in the event hire industry that allows you to select products, check availability for your event date, book, pay and sign your hire contract 24/7, from the comfort of your home or mobile.
Simply browse the categories and products you are interested in, check availability, add them to your cart and proceed through checkout. Our upgraded checkout system is simple, speedy and easy for everyone!
- How much is delivery?
Delivery fees apply to all bookings depending on the distance between our warehouse and the location of your event and takes into consideration factors such as fuel, labour and tolls.
Check the delivery cost that applies to your location by entering your postcode above. The delivery fee shown includes both the drop off and collection of your booking on a STANDARD delivery basis.
Read more about STANDARD delivery and RESTRICTED delivery here
- Can I pick up?
To keep our warehousing as streamlined as possible, we do not offer a pick up service and do not have a showroom. Our showroom is our online website! here
- What time will you deliver?
Delivery runs are finalised the day prior to your event. You will receive a delivery confirmation message via email and sms with your 2 hour time slot window for both delivery and pick up. Once these are assigned, they cannot be altered
- Do you have insurance?
Yes, we hold $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all of our products. This means we can hire at council parks and all public locations. A COC can be supplied upon booking. Be aware of hiring from companies without the proper insurance!
- When do we have to pay?
A 50% deposit is required to allocate and secure equipment. The balance is payable at the time of delivery.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Our cancellation/postponement policy is listed on all quotes and hire contracts. It can also be viewed here.
- 24/7 Shopping on our state of the art website. Quote, book & pay...all online
- We hold $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all products
- All equipment carefully sanitised and maintained
- Our team members are highly trained in all inventory including inflatables, fun foods, letter lights & party hire
- Our team members all have blue cards (working with children)
- All of our inflatables comply with the relevant Australian Standards (AS3533) including material type, anchor points and WHS requirements
- Risk assessment available upon request for all products
- On time, every time!
- Marquee Roof Structure - White
White roof to suit structure marquees
- Marquee Wall Structure - White 3m (x1)
White wall to suit structure marquees (3mtr x 1 piece)
- Fairy Lights - 10 x 3 Structure Marquee
Fairy Lights - 10 x 3 Structure Marquee
Includes installation on ceiling
- Weighted Install - 10 x 3 Structure Marquee
Weighted Install - 10x 3 Structure Marquee
If we cannot drive pegs into the ground (at least 600mm deep), the marquee will need to be weighted. Areas not suitable for anchor pegs include concrete, decking, most parks (council regulations), soft/loose ground or areas where irrigation, electrical cables or other pipes may exist).
- Weekend Teardown - 10x3 Structure Marquee
Weekend Teardown- 10x3 Structure Marquee
- Weekend Installation - 10x3 Structure Marquee
Weekend Installation - 10x3 Structure Marquee
You might also be interested in:
- Plastic Chair White - Premium
These commercial strength plastic stacking chairs are perfect for literally every type of event. Backyard parties, sports functions, corporate events, wedding receptions and more!
We have two versions of our plastic chairs - budget or premium. Our budget plastic chairs are older and whilst still in great condition may show some dullness, markings or scratches. Our premium plastic chairs are new or close to brand new, bright white and do not have any markings.
Both plastic chairs are commercial quality so the type you select will be determined by the event you are hosting. See the corresponding images for a comparison.
Strength: Commercial quality Type: Premium Height: 80cm Width: 40cm Depth: 50cm Seat Height: 44cm Colours Available: White Features: Commercial, robust, heavy duty plastic and virtually unbreakable
- Portable Stage Section - 2 x 1
Heavy duty stage sections measuring 2 x 1 (metres) now available for hire! Perfect for performances, speeches, schools, Dj's, sports clubs and more!
Each section features a sturdy aluminium frame structure finished with an 18mm non slip surface on top. Join multiple pieces together for small, large, long or square stages and add a set of stairs where required.
Just advise us of the required set up when booking.
Size: 200cm (length) x 100cm (width) x 40cm Finish: Aluminium frame / Non slip surface top Suitable: Stage sections easily join together to create multiple sizes so our portable stage hire is perfect for any type of occasion Stairs: Add during booking stage (additional cost)
- Trestle Table 2400
Our 2400mm long timber top trestle tables fit a massive 10 people so are perfect for large events!
Featuring steel leg construction and solid timber tops, these commercial quality trestle tables are far sturdier than the average plastic style table*
*Note, that whilst our banquet tables are of commercial quality, they are also general hire equipment and may contain scratches, marks or fading. For formal gatherings, we recommend the use of tablecloths. Supply yourself or hire from our linen hire range and add glassware, crockery & cutlery as well!
Strength: Commercial heavy duty quality Length: 240cm Depth: 75cm Material: Steel/Timber Capacity: 10 People Colours Available: Brown Features: Timber tops and galvanised square tube frames and legs, also featuring a push button locking mechanism
- Patio Heater Powder Coated
These stylishly designed patio heaters will keep your guests nice and warm throughout those cold evenings! Perfect for the backyard party or corporate event, they can heat up to 30 square metres and use a standard 9kg gas bottle (not included).
Ideal for use at garden parties, weddings, any outdoor event or simply relaxing in the back yard, delivery is available anywhere in Brisbane when you hire (additional cost).
Body: Powder Coated Steel - Black Output: Up to 30 Sqm Suits: Up to 9kg Gas Bottle (Not Included) Lasts: Approximately 8 - 12 hours Dimensions: 56cm diameter x 130cm height