Crowd Control Pedestrian Barrier - 2.1 Mtr
Now available for bookings between $500 - $2000
Day hire rates valid between 7am-5pm Weekdays & 8am-4pm Sundays. Overnight rates automatically apply after.
Overnight hire delivered one day and ends 7am the following day.
All weekend hire delivered Friday and collected Monday.
Crowd control barriers are an important aspect of any medium - large function/event.
These steel railed event fencing barriers are perfect for use at sporting and social events, festivals, schools, concert or any area you need to section off or prevent entry (note that pending stock, we may also supply silver fencing).
Easy to set up, lightweight to move and weatherproof, these crowd control barriers are available for delivery anywhere in Brisbane.
Standard pricing is "Supply Only". If you'd like us to set up your pedestrian fencing, add "Installation" from the "Add-Ons" section
|Install:||Easy interlocking system for fast installation|
|Length:||2100mm (including connecting hooks)|
|Gap between rails:||100mm|
|Gap between ground and barrier:||145mm|
|Foot base width:||600mm|
Note that the standard delivery cost quoted above is a FLEXIBLE delivery & collection that is NOT restricted and takes place during standard operating hours at a time designated by us (8am-6pm in Spring/Summer and 8am-5pm in Autumn/Winter).
It does NOT include:
- Before/After hours collection
- Deliveries where stairs, lifts, steep slopes or additional labour is required
- Large orders that cannot be grouped with other deliveries
- A delivery time frame that is fixed (additional costs apply)
Read more about delivery.
How do I make a booking?
The quickest and easiest way to book equipment is directly online on our website! We have the most advanced booking system in the event hire industry that allows you to select products, check availability for your event date, book, pay and sign your hire contract 24/7, from the comfort of your home or mobile.
Simply browse the categories and products you are interested in, check availability, add them to your cart and proceed through checkout. Our upgraded checkout system is simple, speedy and easy for everyone!
How much is delivery?
Delivery fees apply to all bookings depending on the distance between our warehouse and the location of your event and takes into consideration factors such as fuel, labour and tolls.
Check the delivery cost that applies to your location by entering your postcode above. The delivery fee shown includes both the drop off and collection of your booking on a STANDARD delivery basis.
Read more about STANDARD delivery and RESTRICTED delivery here
Can I pick up?
To keep our warehousing as streamlined as possible, we do not offer a pick up service and do not have a showroom. Our showroom is our online website! here
What time will you deliver?
Delivery runs are finalised the day prior to your event. You will receive a delivery confirmation message via email and sms with your 2 hour time slot window for both delivery and pick up. Once these are assigned, they cannot be altered
Do you have insurance?
Yes, we hold $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all of our products. This means we can hire at council parks and all public locations. A COC can be supplied upon booking. Be aware of hiring from companies without the proper insurance!
When do we have to pay?
A 50% deposit is required to allocate and secure equipment. The balance is automatically charged to your card 3-5days prior to your event date.
What is your cancellation/postponement policy?
Our cancellation/postponement policy is listed on all quotes and hire contracts. It can also be viewed here.
- 24/7 Shopping on our state of the art website. Quote, book & pay...all online
- We hold $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all products
- All equipment carefully sanitised and maintained
- Our team members are highly trained in all inventory including inflatables, fun foods, letter lights & party hire
- Our team members all have blue cards (working with children)
- All of our inflatables comply with the relevant Australian Standards (AS3533) including material type, anchor points and WHS requirements
- Risk assessment available upon request for all products
- On time, every time!
You might also be interested in:
- Firestorm Obstacle Course
FIRESTORM is finally here! Just under 200 square metres of inflatable obstacle course action! This MASSIVE inflatable course is not for the faint hearted measuring in at 15 metres length x 12 metres width with two lanes, multiple bends, brand new obstacles and a striking design!
Custom made for us and the only one of it's kind in Australia, our Firestorm inflatable obstacle is the perfect event hire option for schools, OSHC facilities, churches, sports clubs, birthdays and more! This obstacle course has it all - horizontal poles for ducking under (or jumping over), climbing walls, tunnel slides, tyres, vertical poles, giant hanging balls and more!
Achieve massive turnover with this bouncy activity suitable for all ages 3 and up! Hosting a large event? This is the inflatable obstacle course for you!
Size: 15 x 12 x 5 (LxWxH in metres)
Area Required: 20 x 15 x 6 (LxWxH in metres)
Access: Direct TRUCK Access
Ages: 3+ Years
Capacity: 20 Children or 14 Adults Power: 6 x 10amp within 25 metres Wet/Dry: Dry only
*Additional fees apply where we cannot drive directly to the set up area
- Pallet Bench Seat
Perfect for casual get togethers, exhibitions and rustic themed events, these pallet bench seats will easily accommodate 6 people double sided or even double as a coffee/grazing table!
Made from premium timbers and finished with a clear coat for that fresh and vibrant look, our pallet bench seats measure 120cm in length x 50cm deep x 45cm high.
Mix and match with a selection from our other pallet furniture including pallet bars, pallet cocktail tables, pallet pod seats, market umbrellas and more!
If you're happy to set up yourself, select "Supply Only" in the "Add-Ons" section below. Alternatively, select "set up/pack down" and we'll do the work for you!
Length: 120cm Width: 50cm Height: 45cm Finish: Timber with clear coat
- Marquee - Structure - 6m x 18m
Our new range of 8 metre structure marquee hire is the perfect solution for outdoor engagements, weddings, corporate events, sports carnivals and more!. This 6 metre span (width) x 18 metre (length) marquee provides 108 sqm of cover and will hold up to approximately 180 people at a standing cocktail type event.
Alternatively, use the space with either rectangular trestle tables or banquet tables and seat 144 guests and 120 guests respectively (check out the seating charts).
Our structured marquees are only limited in length by the amount of stock we have. The length can be increased in 3mtr increments (eg. 6x3 / 6x6 / 6x9 / 6x12 etc) to fill any space required.
Note that our event marquees (structure) are heavy duty commercial type marquees and are far superior to other "gazebo" type marquees offered!
Our large span event marquees offer:
- White or clear roof styles
- White or clear walls (can be open/closed)
- Modular design allowing incremental size increases
- Lighting options
- Various flooring options
- Install on grass or concrete
Marquee pricing shown is based on:
- A flat grass surface install where anchor pegs can be used
- Direct TRUCK access to the set up area
- Standard business hours install/pack down (M-F, 8am - 4pm)
- Additional fees apply for weighted installs, weekend or after hours bump in/out, non-direct truck access
To add a structure marquee to your quote, simply do the following:
- Add the marquee itself to your cart
- Scroll down to "Add-Ons" section
- Select the ROOF type you require (white or clear).
- Select the WALL type you require (white or clear) AND how many sections you need. Each wall section covers a 3 metre width. If you don't want any walls, simply leave them out
- Select any LIGHTING you wanted installed under the canopy
- Select any FLOORING you wanted installed. Pro Floor is a lightweight yet heavy-duty solution for suitable for events and high pedestrian traffic (grey only). Our Premium Timber Flooring is built by us with the marquee integrated into it and features a sub-steel frame then laid with timber flooring panels.
- Select "WEIGHTED INSTALL" where your marquee is being installed on concrete or a hard surface where anchor pegs cannot be used to anchor the marquee
- Lastly, only select "WEEKEND INSTALLATION/TEARDOWN" where your marquee MUST be set up or taken down on a weekend. We usually install and take down structure marquees on weekdays so additional fees apply for weekend installs
We'll then review your quote/booking and confirm all of the set up details and may request photos of the site. Consideration should be made for additional space on all ends of the proposed marquee site (minimum 2 metres each side)
Strength: Industrial Heavy Duty Clear Span Width and Length: 6m x 18m Side Height: 2.4m Ridge Height: 3.8m Main Profile Size: 84mm x 48mm x 3mm Flooring: Integrated premium wooden flooring/ pro flooring Colours Available: White or Clear Walls: White or Clear
- Artificial Turf 1m x 10m
Artificial grass for hire at your next event or corporate function! These high quality and premium fake grass rolls are a great way of transforming a dull area and styling up the floor space.
Once in place, the world is your oyster! Match them with our white picket fencing, marquees, wine barrels and more! Each roll of artificial turf measures 1 metre in width and 10 metres in length. Multiple lengths can be joined together to create any width or length!
We can install our artificial grass on most HARD surfaces including decking, concrete, paving etc. We do NOT install on dirt, gravel or existing grass, nor do we cut our rolls to different sizes.
Standard pricing is "supply only" (we deliver/collect to one spot). If you need us to install pack down your equipment ie. layout, select this in the "add-ons" section below
Thickness: 40mm Pile Height
Size: 1metre x 10 metre roll (join multiple rolls together easily)
Surfaces: Indoor or outdoor on a HARD surface like concrete, tiles, timber, vinyl etc. We do NOT install on dirt, gravel or existing grass