Crowd Control Barrier
Day hire rates end at 5pm Autumn/Winter & 6pm Spring/Summer. Overnight rates automatically apply after.
Overnight hire delivered one day and collected following day.
All weekend hire delivered Friday and collected Monday.
Crowd control barriers are an important aspect of any medium - large function/event.
These yellow steel railed event fencing barriers are perfect for use at sporting and social events, festivals, schools, concert or any area you need to section off or prevent entry (note that pending stock, we may also supply silver fencing).
Easy to set up, bright yellow for extra visibility, lightweight to move and weatherproof, crowd control barriers are available for delivery anywhere in Brisbane.
|Install:||Easy interlocking system for fast installation|
|Gap between rails:||100mm|
|Gap between ground and barrier:||150mm|
|Foot base width:||600mm|
Note that the standard delivery cost quoted above is a FLEXIBLE delivery & collection that is NOT restricted and takes place during standard operating hours at a time designated by us (8am-6pm in Spring/Summer and 8am-5pm in Autumn/Winter).
It does NOT include:
- Before/After hours collection
- Deliveries where stairs, lifts, steep slopes or additional labour is required
- Large orders that cannot be grouped with other deliveries
- A delivery time frame that is fixed (additional costs apply)
Read more about delivery.
- How do I make a booking?
The quickest and easiest way to book equipment is directly online on our website! We have the most advanced booking system in the event hire industry that allows you to select products, check availability for your event date, book, pay and sign your hire contract 24/7, from the comfort of your home or mobile.
Simply browse the categories and products you are interested in, check availability, add them to your cart and proceed through checkout. Our upgraded checkout system is simple, speedy and easy for everyone!
- How much is delivery?
Delivery fees apply to all bookings depending on the distance between our warehouse and the location of your event and takes into consideration factors such as fuel, labour and tolls.
Check the delivery cost that applies to your location by entering your postcode above. The delivery fee shown includes both the drop off and collection of your booking on a STANDARD delivery basis.
Read more about STANDARD delivery and RESTRICTED delivery here
- Can I pick up?
To keep our warehousing as streamlined as possible, we do not offer a pick up service and do not have a showroom. Our showroom is our online website! here
- What time will you deliver?
Delivery runs are finalised the day prior to your event. You will receive a delivery confirmation message via email and sms with your 2 hour time slot window for both delivery and pick up. Once these are assigned, they cannot be altered
- Do you have insurance?
Yes, we hold $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all of our products. This means we can hire at council parks and all public locations. A COC can be supplied upon booking. Be aware of hiring from companies without the proper insurance!
- When do we have to pay?
A 50% deposit is required to allocate and secure equipment. The balance is payable at the time of delivery.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Our cancellation/postponement policy is listed on all quotes and hire contracts. It can also be viewed here.
- 24/7 Shopping on our state of the art website. Quote, book & pay...all online
- We hold $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all products
- All equipment carefully sanitised and maintained
- Our team members are highly trained in all inventory including inflatables, fun foods, letter lights & party hire
- Our team members all have blue cards (working with children)
- All of our inflatables comply with the relevant Australian Standards (AS3533) including material type, anchor points and WHS requirements
- Risk assessment available upon request for all products
- On time, every time!
You might also be interested in:
- Artificial Turf 1m x 10m
Artificial grass for hire at your next event or corporate function! These high quality and premium fake grass rolls are a great way of transforming a dull area and styling up the floor space.
Once in place, the world is your oyster! Match them with our white picket fencing, marquees, wine barrels and more! Each roll of artificial turf measures 1 metre in width and 10 metres in length. Multiple lengths can be joined together to create any width or length!
We can install our artificial grass on most HARD surfaces including decking, concrete, paving etc. We do NOT install on dirt, gravel or existing grass, nor do we cut our rolls to different sizes.
Thickness: 40mm Pile Height Size: 1metre x 10 metre roll (join multiple rolls together easily) Weather: Resistant Surfaces: Indoor or outdoor on a HARD surface like concrete, tiles, timber, vinyl etc. We do NOT install on dirt, gravel or existing grass
- Firestorm Obstacle Course
FIRESTORM is finally here! Just under 200 square metres of inflatable obstacle course action! This MASSIVE inflatable course is not for the faint hearted measuring in at 15 metres length x 12 metres width with two lanes, multiple bends, brand new obstacles and a striking design!
Custom made for us and the only one of it's kind in Australia, our Firestorm inflatable obstacle is the perfect event hire option for schools, OSHC facilities, churches, sports clubs, birthdays and more! This obstacle course has it all - horizontal poles for ducking under (or jumping over), climbing walls, tunnel slides, tyres, vertical poles, giant hanging balls and more!
Achieve massive turnover with this bouncy activity suitable for all ages 3 and up! Hosting a large event? This is the inflatable obstacle course for you!
Size: 15 x 12 x 5 (LxWxH in metres) Area Required: 20 x 15 x 6 (LxWxH in metres) Access: Direct Vehicle Access Ages: 3+ Years Capacity: 20 Children or 14 Adults Power: 6 x 10amp within 25 metres Wet/Dry: Dry only
*Additional fees may apply where we cannot drive directly to the set up area
- Pallet Bench Seat
Perfect for casual get togethers, exhibitions and rustic themed events, these pallet bench seats will easily accommodate 6 people double sided or even double as a coffee/grazing table!
Made from premium timbers and finished with a clear coat for that fresh and vibrant look, our pallet bench seats measure 120cm in length x 50cm deep x 45cm high.
Mix and match with a selection from our other pallet furniture including pallet bars, pallet cocktail tables, pallet pod seats, market umbrellas and more!
Length: 120cm Width: 50cm Height: 45cm Finish: Timber with clear coat
- Marquee - Structure - 6m x 18m
Our new range of 6 metre span structure marquees provide you with a variety of capacity options. This 6 metre span (width) x 18 metre (length) marquee provides 108 sqm of cover and will hold up to approximately 180 people at a standing cocktail type event.
Alternatively, use the space with either rectangular trestle tables or banquet tables and seat 144 guests and 120 guests respectively (check out the seating charts).
Our structured marquees are only limited in length by the amount of stock we have. The length can be increased in 3mtr increments (eg. 6x3 / 6x6 / 6x9 / 6x12 etc).
There are various factors to consider when hiring a marquee of this type including site conditions, slopes, surface type, overhead obstructions, anchoring, access and more. Please provide as many details as possible when requesting a quote as they may require adjustments to pricing.
Before selecting your marquee, think about the following or contact us to discuss:
- The number of guests you expect as well as the seating arrangements (or standing)
- Is the marquee site level or sloping? For the best results, ground conditions should be similar to a tennis court
- Do you require flooring and will it require packing and levelling (see second point re sloping ground)
- The perimeter above and around where the marquee will be installed - are there trees? Check the length, width and height specifications below (trees may need to be cut)
- Anchoring - temporary structures like marquees need to be anchored appropriately. If we cannot drive pegs into the ground (at least 600mm deep), the marquee will need to be weighted (add to cart below). Areas not suitable for anchor pegs include concrete, decking, most parks (council regulations), soft/loose ground or areas where irrigation, electrical cables or other pipes may exist). Add "Weighted Install" to your cart.
- Internal & external styling - wall types, lighting, decorations, tables, chairs etc
To add a structure marquee to your quote, simply do the following:
- Add the marquee itself to your cart
- Scroll down to "Add-Ons" and select the roof type you require (white or clear).
- In the same "Add-Ons" section, select any additional components you'd like including flooring, walls or lighting
Strength: Industrial Heavy Duty Clear Span Width: 6m Side Height: 2.6m Ridge Height: 3.6m Main Profile Size: 84mm x 48mm x 3mm Flooring: Available - add below or from flooring category Colours Available: White or Clear Walls: Available (additional cost - add below)
Pricing indicated includes standard installation and pack down during normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 8am - 4pm) where anchor pegs can be used and direct drive to truck access is available. Areas where additional labour is required to carry equipment from vehicle to set up point will incur additional charges.