Pro Floor - Grey
Day hire rates end at 5pm Autumn/Winter & 6pm Spring/Summer. Overnight rates automatically apply after.
Overnight hire delivered one day and collected following day.
All weekend hire delivered Friday and collected Monday.
The ultimate event flooring solution, this lightweight outdoor or indoor flooring is tough enough to withstand heavy-duty impact while also offering grass protection for between 5-10 days.
Ideal for carnivals, expos, festivals, events as well as marquee flooring. Comes in rolls of approx. 3030mm x 1235mm and supplied at a m2 flat rate.
Note, whilst rolls can be altered in shape/size, they MUST be returned in original roll sizes. Failure to do so will will incur additional costs!
|Size:||Offered on a per square metre basis (1m x 1m)|
|Surfaces:||Indoor or outdoor on almost any type of surface. Be aware, this does not alleviate uneven ground surfaces (like grass where there may be slopes or divots).|
|Pricing:||Per square metre|
Note that the standard delivery cost quoted above is a FLEXIBLE delivery & collection that is NOT restricted and takes place during standard operating hours at a time designated by us (8am-6pm in Spring/Summer and 8am-5pm in Autumn/Winter).
It does NOT include:
- Before/After hours collection
- Deliveries where stairs, lifts, steep slopes or additional labour is required
- Large orders that cannot be grouped with other deliveries
- A delivery time frame that is fixed (additional costs apply)
Read more about delivery.
- How do I make a booking?
The quickest and easiest way to book equipment is directly online on our website! We have the most advanced booking system in the event hire industry that allows you to select products, check availability for your event date, book, pay and sign your hire contract 24/7, from the comfort of your home or mobile.
Simply browse the categories and products you are interested in, check availability, add them to your cart and proceed through checkout. Our upgraded checkout system is simple, speedy and easy for everyone!
- How much is delivery?
Delivery fees apply to all bookings depending on the distance between our warehouse and the location of your event and takes into consideration factors such as fuel, labour and tolls.
Check the delivery cost that applies to your location by entering your postcode above. The delivery fee shown includes both the drop off and collection of your booking on a STANDARD delivery basis.
Read more about STANDARD delivery and RESTRICTED delivery here
- Can I pick up?
To keep our warehousing as streamlined as possible, we do not offer a pick up service and do not have a showroom. Our showroom is our online website! here
- What time will you deliver?
Delivery runs are finalised the day prior to your event. You will receive a delivery confirmation message via email and sms with your 2 hour time slot window for both delivery and pick up. Once these are assigned, they cannot be altered
- Do you have insurance?
Yes, we hold $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all of our products. This means we can hire at council parks and all public locations. A COC can be supplied upon booking. Be aware of hiring from companies without the proper insurance!
- When do we have to pay?
A 50% deposit is required to allocate and secure equipment. The balance is payable at the time of delivery.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Our cancellation/postponement policy is listed on all quotes and hire contracts. It can also be viewed here.
- 24/7 Shopping on our state of the art website. Quote, book & pay...all online
- We hold $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all products
- All equipment carefully sanitised and maintained
- Our team members are highly trained in all inventory including inflatables, fun foods, letter lights & party hire
- Our team members all have blue cards (working with children)
- All of our inflatables comply with the relevant Australian Standards (AS3533) including material type, anchor points and WHS requirements
- Risk assessment available upon request for all products
- On time, every time!
You might also be interested in:
- White Picket Fencing
PVC White Picket fencing for hire anywhere in Brisbane, 7 days a week! Our stunning picket fencing is cost-effective, easy to assemble in any layout and versatile for any type of event!
Think outdoor races, rooftop bars, receptions, VIP areas, product launches, crowd control and more! Long term or short term hire available!
Each panel measures 2.4 metres in width but allow another 100mm for each post. We generally average out areas using a 2.5 metre width so as an example, if you need to fence 100 metres, we would supply 40 panels. Each fence simply hooks into the pole with each pole also able to swivel in order to create bends.
Install: Simple join together install and pack down (or we can install for an additional cost) Material - Body: PVC construction Material - Base: Galvanised steel Height: 900mm Length: 2400mm Picket width: 75mm Gap between pickets: 75mm Post height: 1020mm Post width: 100mm Base width: 300mm TOTAL LENGTH (fence and two posts): 2600mm
- Wine Barrel
Traditional and authentic wine barrels for hire! These are the ULTIMATE showcase at your next party, reception, birthday or wedding.
Super versatile with the ability to be used in a decorative manner, as dry bars, flower stands and more, our American Oak wine barrels will have your guests mingling around them for hours!
Need seating to match? Our Tolix Bar Stools are the go-to chair to incorporate with our wine barrel hire!
Height: 95cm Width: 70cm Depth: 70cm Barrel Size: 225L Seats: 4 people Colours Available: Brown
- Marquee - Structure - 6m x 18m
Our new range of 6 metre span structure marquees provide you with a variety of capacity options. This 6 metre span (width) x 18 metre (length) marquee provides 108 sqm of cover and will hold up to approximately 180 people at a standing cocktail type event.
Alternatively, use the space with either rectangular trestle tables or banquet tables and seat 144 guests and 120 guests respectively (check out the seating charts).
Our structured marquees are only limited in length by the amount of stock we have. The length can be increased in 3mtr increments (eg. 6x3 / 6x6 / 6x9 / 6x12 etc).
There are various factors to consider when hiring a marquee of this type including site conditions, slopes, surface type, overhead obstructions, anchoring, access and more. Please provide as many details as possible when requesting a quote as they may require adjustments to pricing.
Before selecting your marquee, think about the following or contact us to discuss:
- The number of guests you expect as well as the seating arrangements (or standing)
- Is the marquee site level or sloping? For the best results, ground conditions should be similar to a tennis court
- Do you require flooring and will it require packing and levelling (see second point re sloping ground)
- The perimeter above and around where the marquee will be installed - are there trees? Check the length, width and height specifications below (trees may need to be cut)
- Anchoring - temporary structures like marquees need to be anchored appropriately. If we cannot drive pegs into the ground (at least 600mm deep), the marquee will need to be weighted (add to cart below). Areas not suitable for anchor pegs include concrete, decking, most parks (council regulations), soft/loose ground or areas where irrigation, electrical cables or other pipes may exist). Add "Weighted Install" to your cart.
- Internal & external styling - wall types, lighting, decorations, tables, chairs etc
To add a structure marquee to your quote, simply do the following:
- Add the marquee itself to your cart
- Scroll down to "Add-Ons" and select the roof type you require (white or clear).
- In the same "Add-Ons" section, select any additional components you'd like including flooring, walls or lighting
Strength: Industrial Heavy Duty Clear Span Width: 6m Side Height: 2.6m Ridge Height: 3.6m Main Profile Size: 84mm x 48mm x 3mm Flooring: Available - add below or from flooring category Colours Available: White or Clear Walls: Available (additional cost - add below)
Pricing indicated includes standard installation and pack down during normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 8am - 4pm) where anchor pegs can be used and direct drive to truck access is available. Areas where additional labour is required to carry equipment from vehicle to set up point will incur additional charges.
- Plastic Chair White - Premium
These commercial strength plastic stacking chairs are perfect for literally every type of event. Backyard parties, sports functions, corporate events, wedding receptions and more!
We have two versions of our plastic chairs - budget or premium. Our budget plastic chairs are older and whilst still in great condition may show some dullness, markings or scratches. Our premium plastic chairs are new or close to brand new, bright white and do not have any markings.
Both plastic chairs are commercial quality so the type you select will be determined by the event you are hosting. See the corresponding images for a comparison.
Strength: Commercial quality Type: Premium Height: 80cm Width: 40cm Depth: 50cm Seat Height: 44cm Colours Available: White Features: Commercial, robust, heavy duty plastic and virtually unbreakable