Marquee - Structure - 8m x 9m
Day hire rates end at 5pm Autumn/Winter & 6pm Spring/Summer. Overnight rates automatically apply after.
Overnight hire delivered one day and collected following day.
All weekend hire delivered Friday and collected Monday.
Our new range of 8 metre span structure marquees provide you with a variety of capacity options. This 8 metre span (width) x 9 metre (length) marquee provides 72 sqm of cover and will hold up to approximately 105 people at a standing cocktail type event.
Alternatively, use the space with either rectangular trestle tables or banquet tables and seat 96 guests and 60 guests respectively (check out the seating charts).
Our structured marquees are only limited in length by the amount of stock we have. The length can be increased in 3mtr increments (eg. 8x3 / 8x6 / 8x9 / 8x12 etc).
There are various factors to consider when hiring a marquee of this type including site conditions, slopes, surface type, overhead obstructions, anchoring, access and more. Please provide as many details as possible when requesting a quote as they may require adjustments to pricing.
Before selecting your marquee, think about the following or contact us to discuss:
- The number of guests you expect as well as the seating arrangements (or standing)
- Is the marquee site level or sloping? For the best results, ground conditions should be similar to a tennis court
- Do you require flooring and will it require packing and levelling (see second point re sloping ground)
- The perimeter above and around where the marquee will be installed - are there trees? Check the length, width and height specifications below (trees may need to be cut)
- Anchoring - temporary structures like marquees need to be anchored appropriately. If we cannot drive pegs into the ground (at least 600mm deep), the marquee will need to be weighted (add to cart below). Areas not suitable for anchor pegs include concrete, decking, most parks (council regulations), soft/loose ground or areas where irrigation, electrical cables or other pipes may exist). Add "Weighted Install" to your cart.
- Internal & external styling - wall types, lighting, decorations, tables, chairs etc
To add a structure marquee to your quote, simply do the following:
- Add the marquee itself to your cart
- Scroll down to "Add-Ons" and select the roof type you require (white or clear).
- In the same "Add-Ons" section, select any additional components you'd like including flooring, walls or lighting
|Strength:||Industrial Heavy Duty|
|Clear Span Width:||8m|
|Main Profile Size:||84mm x 48mm x 3mm|
|Flooring:||Available - add below or from flooring category|
|Colours Available:||White or Clear|
|Walls:||Available (additional cost - add below)|
Pricing indicated includes standard installation and pack down during normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 8am - 4pm) where anchor pegs can be used and direct drive to truck access is available. Areas where additional labour is required to carry equipment from vehicle to set up point will incur additional charges.
Note that the standard delivery cost quoted above is a FLEXIBLE delivery & collection that is NOT restricted and takes place during standard operating hours at a time designated by us (8am-6pm in Spring/Summer and 8am-5pm in Autumn/Winter).
It does NOT include:
- Before/After hours collection
- Deliveries where stairs, lifts, steep slopes or additional labour is required
- Large orders that cannot be grouped with other deliveries
- A delivery time frame that is fixed (additional costs apply)
Read more about delivery.
- How do I make a booking?
The quickest and easiest way to book equipment is directly online on our website! We have the most advanced booking system in the event hire industry that allows you to select products, check availability for your event date, book, pay and sign your hire contract 24/7, from the comfort of your home or mobile.
Simply browse the categories and products you are interested in, check availability, add them to your cart and proceed through checkout. Our upgraded checkout system is simple, speedy and easy for everyone!
- How much is delivery?
Delivery fees apply to all bookings depending on the distance between our warehouse and the location of your event and takes into consideration factors such as fuel, labour and tolls.
Check the delivery cost that applies to your location by entering your postcode above. The delivery fee shown includes both the drop off and collection of your booking on a STANDARD delivery basis.
Read more about STANDARD delivery and RESTRICTED delivery here
- Can I pick up?
To keep our warehousing as streamlined as possible, we do not offer a pick up service and do not have a showroom. Our showroom is our online website! here
- What time will you deliver?
Delivery runs are finalised the day prior to your event. You will receive a delivery confirmation message via email and sms with your 2 hour time slot window for both delivery and pick up. Once these are assigned, they cannot be altered
- Do you have insurance?
Yes, we hold $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all of our products. This means we can hire at council parks and all public locations. A COC can be supplied upon booking. Be aware of hiring from companies without the proper insurance!
- When do we have to pay?
A 50% deposit is required to allocate and secure equipment. The balance is payable at the time of delivery.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Our cancellation/postponement policy is listed on all quotes and hire contracts. It can also be viewed here.
- 24/7 Shopping on our state of the art website. Quote, book & pay...all online
- We hold $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all products
- All equipment carefully sanitised and maintained
- Our team members are highly trained in all inventory including inflatables, fun foods, letter lights & party hire
- Our team members all have blue cards (working with children)
- All of our inflatables comply with the relevant Australian Standards (AS3533) including material type, anchor points and WHS requirements
- Risk assessment available upon request for all products
- On time, every time!
- Fairy Lights - 8 x 9 Structure Marquee
Fairy Lights - 8 x 9 Structure Marquee
- Marquee Roof Structure - Clear
Clear roof to suit structure marquees
- Marquee Roof Structure - White
White roof to suit structure marquees
- Marquee Wall Structure - Clear 3m (x1)
Clear Wall to suit structure marquees (3mtr x 1 piece)
- Marquee Wall Structure - White 3m (x1)
White wall to suit structure marquees (3mtr x 1 piece)
- Weekend Installation - 8x9 Structure Marquee
Weekend Installation - 8x9 Structure Marquee
- Weekend Teardown - 8x9 Structure Marquee
Weekend Teardown - 8x9 Structure Marquee
- Weighted Install - 8 x 9 Structure Marquee
Weighted Install - 8 x 9 Structure Marquee
If we cannot drive pegs into the ground (at least 600mm deep), the marquee will need to be weighted. Areas not suitable for anchor pegs include concrete, decking, most parks (council regulations), soft/loose ground or areas where irrigation, electrical cables or other pipes may exist).
You might also be interested in:
- Festoon Lighting 20 Metre
Commercial quality outdoor and weatherproof Festoon lighting for hire! Our premium festoon lights come in a 20 metre length with beautiful warm white led bulbs and can be connected up to 160 metres off one outlet and transformer!
Don't get caught out with cheap festoon lights made of cheap components and bulbs. There IS a difference in lighting so make your wedding, party or outdoor event one to remember!
Our premium festoon bulbs are actually PVC shatter-proof plastic so there's no need to worry about accidentally dropping one! A top-mounted anchor allows easy connection to your string/cable up above as well.
Pricing is based on DIY install. If you need lighting pole kits and/or installation, click here and select the lighting pole kit that is relevant to your venue.
Your festoon lights come with 1 (ONE) transformer that allows up to 6 x 20 metre lengths to be joined together. IF YOU ARE SEPARATING YOUR LIGHTS IN DIFFERENT AREAS AND CANNOT JOIN LENGTHS TOGETHER, YOU WILL NEED TO ADD AN ADDITIONAL TRANSFORMER!!
Specifications: UV rated AND waterproof Light Type: Warm white 1 watt LED Cable Colour: Black Spacing: Light sockets spaced every 90cm (a total of 20 light sockets over 18 metres with a 2 metre power cord at the end) Joinable: Yes - up to 160 metres on one outlet
- Champagne Flute 215ml - 24 Pack
With elegant styling, these champagne flutes will suit the most discerning guest. These glasses have been made thicker in places to avoid weak spots and the rim has been rolled to help avoid chipping and breakage.
Price is for a pack of 24, machine washed and boxed
Capacity: 215ml Dimensions: 230mm high x 70mm diameter Material: Glass Pack: 24
- Wine Barrel
Traditional and authentic wine barrels for hire! These are the ULTIMATE showcase at your next party, reception, birthday or wedding.
Super versatile with the ability to be used in a decorative manner, as dry bars, flower stands and more, our American Oak wine barrels will have your guests mingling around them for hours!
Need seating to match? Our Tolix Bar Stools are the go-to chair to incorporate with our wine barrel hire!
Height: 95cm Width: 70cm Depth: 70cm Barrel Size: 225L Seats: 4 people Colours Available: Brown
- Artificial Turf 1m x 10m
Artificial grass for hire at your next event or corporate function! These high quality and premium fake grass rolls are a great way of transforming a dull area and styling up the floor space.
Once in place, the world is your oyster! Match them with our white picket fencing, marquees, wine barrels and more! Each roll of artificial turf measures 1 metre in width and 10 metres in length. Multiple lengths can be joined together to create any width or length!
We can install our artificial grass on most HARD surfaces including decking, concrete, paving etc. We do NOT install on dirt, gravel or existing grass, nor do we cut our rolls to different sizes.
Thickness: 40mm Pile Height Size: 1metre x 10 metre roll (join multiple rolls together easily) Weather: Resistant Surfaces: Indoor or outdoor on a HARD surface like concrete, tiles, timber, vinyl etc. We do NOT install on dirt, gravel or existing grass