Now available for bookings between $500 - $2000
Day hire rates end at 5pm Autumn/Winter & 6pm Spring/Summer. Overnight rates automatically apply after.
Overnight hire delivered one day and collected following day.
All weekend hire delivered Friday and collected Monday.
You won't get caught out in the cold this winter with our eye-catching rustic firepit!
Relax and unwind at the end of a long day with this unique firepit that is ideal for any backyard party or function.
|Dimensions:||56cm width x 56cm depth x 38cm height|
Note that the standard delivery cost quoted above is a FLEXIBLE delivery & collection that is NOT restricted and takes place during standard operating hours at a time designated by us (8am-6pm in Spring/Summer and 8am-5pm in Autumn/Winter).
It does NOT include:
- Before/After hours collection
- Deliveries where stairs, lifts, steep slopes or additional labour is required
- Large orders that cannot be grouped with other deliveries
- A delivery time frame that is fixed (additional costs apply)
Read more about delivery.
- How do I make a booking?
The quickest and easiest way to book equipment is directly online on our website! We have the most advanced booking system in the event hire industry that allows you to select products, check availability for your event date, book, pay and sign your hire contract 24/7, from the comfort of your home or mobile.
Simply browse the categories and products you are interested in, check availability, add them to your cart and proceed through checkout. Our upgraded checkout system is simple, speedy and easy for everyone!
- How much is delivery?
Delivery fees apply to all bookings depending on the distance between our warehouse and the location of your event and takes into consideration factors such as fuel, labour and tolls.
Check the delivery cost that applies to your location by entering your postcode above. The delivery fee shown includes both the drop off and collection of your booking on a STANDARD delivery basis.
Read more about STANDARD delivery and RESTRICTED delivery here
- Can I pick up?
To keep our warehousing as streamlined as possible, we do not offer a pick up service and do not have a showroom. Our showroom is our online website! here
- What time will you deliver?
Delivery runs are finalised the day prior to your event. You will receive a delivery confirmation message via email and sms with your 2 hour time slot window for both delivery and pick up. Once these are assigned, they cannot be altered
- Do you have insurance?
Yes, we hold $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all of our products. This means we can hire at council parks and all public locations. A COC can be supplied upon booking. Be aware of hiring from companies without the proper insurance!
- When do we have to pay?
A 50% deposit is required to allocate and secure equipment. The balance is payable at the time of delivery.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Our cancellation/postponement policy is listed on all quotes and hire contracts. It can also be viewed here.
- 24/7 Shopping on our state of the art website. Quote, book & pay...all online
- We hold $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all products
- All equipment carefully sanitised and maintained
- Our team members are highly trained in all inventory including inflatables, fun foods, letter lights & party hire
- Our team members all have blue cards (working with children)
- All of our inflatables comply with the relevant Australian Standards (AS3533) including material type, anchor points and WHS requirements
- Risk assessment available upon request for all products
- On time, every time!
You might also be interested in:
- Brazier With Grill
Keep warm this winter with this stylish matte black brazier! Includes a chrome painted cooking grill, perfect for outdoor cooking (mmmm marshmellows:) as well as an ash tray for easy cleaning.
Construction: Steel Finish: Matte Black Includes: Chrome plated cooking grill and ash tray Not Included: Fuel or material Dimensions 51cm width x 51cm deep x 55cm height
- Wine Barrel
Traditional and authentic wine barrels for hire! These are the ULTIMATE showcase at your next party, reception, birthday or wedding.
Super versatile with the ability to be used in a decorative manner, as dry bars, flower stands and more, our American Oak wine barrels will have your guests mingling around them for hours!
Need seating to match? Our Tolix Bar Stools are the go-to chair to incorporate with our wine barrel hire!
Height: 95cm Width: 70cm Depth: 70cm Barrel Size: 225L Seats: 4 people Colours Available: Brown
- Patio Heater Powder Coated
These stylishly designed patio heaters will keep your guests nice and warm throughout those cold evenings! Perfect for the backyard party or corporate event, they can heat up to 30 square metres and use a standard 9kg gas bottle (not included - add one here).
Ideal for use at garden parties, weddings, any outdoor event or simply relaxing in the back yard, delivery is available anywhere in Brisbane when you hire (additional cost).
Body: Powder Coated Steel - Black Output: Up to 30 Sqm Suits: Up to 9kg Gas Bottle (Not Included) Lasts: Approximately 8 - 12 hours Dimensions: 56cm diameter x 130cm height
- Marquee - Structure - 6m x 12m
Our new range of 6 metre span structure marquees provide you with a variety of capacity options. This 6 metre span (width) x 12 metre (length) marquee provides 72 sqm of cover and will hold up to approximately 120 people at a standing cocktail type event.
Alternatively, use the space with either rectangular trestle tables or banquet tables and seat 96 guests and 80 guests respectively (check out the seating charts).
Our structured marquees are only limited in length by the amount of stock we have. The length can be increased in 3mtr increments (eg. 6x3 / 6x6 / 6x9 / 6x12 etc).
There are various factors to consider when hiring a marquee of this type including site conditions, slopes, surface type, overhead obstructions, anchoring, access and more. Please provide as many details as possible when requesting a quote as they may require adjustments to pricing.
Before selecting your marquee, think about the following or contact us to discuss:
- The number of guests you expect as well as the seating arrangements (or standing)
- Is the marquee site level or sloping? For the best results, ground conditions should be similar to a tennis court
- Do you require flooring and will it require packing and levelling (see second point re sloping ground)
- The perimeter above and around where the marquee will be installed - are there trees? Check the length, width and height specifications below (trees may need to be cut)
- Anchoring - temporary structures like marquees need to be anchored appropriately. If we cannot drive pegs into the ground (at least 600mm deep), the marquee will need to be weighted (add to cart below). Areas not suitable for anchor pegs include concrete, decking, most parks (council regulations), soft/loose ground or areas where irrigation, electrical cables or other pipes may exist). Add "Weighted Install" to your cart.
- Internal & external styling - wall types, lighting, decorations, tables, chairs etc
To add a structure marquee to your quote, simply do the following:
- Add the marquee itself to your cart
- Scroll down to "Add-Ons" and select the roof type you require (white or clear).
- In the same "Add-Ons" section, select any additional components you'd like including flooring, walls or lighting
Strength: Industrial Heavy Duty Clear Span Width: 6m Side Height: 2.6m Ridge Height: 3.6m Main Profile Size: 84mm x 48mm x 3mm Flooring: Available - add below or from flooring category Colours Available: White or Clear Walls: Available (additional cost - add below)
Pricing indicated includes standard installation and pack down during normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 8am - 4pm) where anchor pegs can be used and direct drive to truck access is available. Areas where additional labour is required to carry equipment from vehicle to set up point will incur additional charges.
9/10/20SarahProvided ambience for the occasion