Marquee - Structure - 10m x 42m
Now available for bookings between $500 - $2000
Day hire rates valid between 7am-5pm Weekdays & 8am-4pm Sundays. Overnight rates automatically apply after.
Overnight hire delivered one day and ends 7am the following day.
All weekend hire delivered Friday and collected Monday.
Our new range of 10 metre structure marquee hire is the perfect solution for outdoor engagements, weddings, corporate events, sports carnivals and more!. This 10 metre span (width) x 42 metre (length) marquee provides 420 sqm of cover and will hold up to approximately 700 people at a standing cocktail type event.
Alternatively, use the space with either rectangular trestle tables or banquet tables and seat 560 guests and 420 guests respectively (check out the seating charts).
Our structured marquees are only limited in length by the amount of stock we have. The length can be increased in 3mtr increments (eg. 10x3 / 10x6 / 10x9 / 10x12 etc) to fill any space required.
Note that our event marquees (structure) are heavy duty commercial type marquees and are far superior to other "gazebo" type marquees offered!
Our large span event marquees offer:
- White or clear roof styles
- White or clear walls (can be open/closed)
- Modular design allowing incremental size increases
- Lighting options
- Various flooring options
- Install on grass or concrete
Marquee pricing shown is based on:
- A flat grass surface install where anchor pegs can be used
- Direct TRUCK access to the set up area
- Standard business hours install/pack down (M-F, 8am - 4pm)
- Additional fees apply for weighted installs, weekend or after hours bump in/out, non-direct truck access
To add a structure marquee to your quote, simply do the following:
- Add the marquee itself to your cart
- Scroll down to "Add-Ons" section
- Select the ROOF type you require (white or clear).
- Select the WALL type you require (white or clear) AND how many sections you need. Each wall section covers a 3 metre width. If you don't want any walls, simply leave them out
- Select any LIGHTING you wanted installed under the canopy
- Select any FLOORING you wanted installed. Pro Floor is a lightweight yet heavy-duty solution for suitable for events and high pedestrian traffic (grey only). Our Premium Timber Flooring is built by us with the marquee integrated into it and features a sub-steel frame then laid with timber flooring panels.
- Select "WEIGHTED INSTALL" where your marquee is being installed on concrete or a hard surface where anchor pegs cannot be used to anchor the marquee
- Lastly, only select "WEEKEND INSTALLATION/TEARDOWN" where your marquee MUST be set up or taken down on a weekend. We usually install and take down structure marquees on weekdays so additional fees apply for weekend installs
We'll then review your quote/booking and confirm all of the set up details and may request photos of the site. Consideration should be made for additional space on all ends of the proposed marquee site (minimum 2 metres each side).
|Strength:||Industrial Heavy Duty|
|Clear Span Width and Length:||10m x 42m|
|Main Profile Size:||84mm x 48mm x 3mm|
|Flooring:||Integrated premium wooden flooring/ pro flooring/ artificial turf|
|Colours Available:||White or Clear|
|Walls:||White or Clear|
Note that the standard delivery cost quoted above is a FLEXIBLE delivery & collection that is NOT restricted and takes place during standard operating hours at a time designated by us (8am-6pm in Spring/Summer and 8am-5pm in Autumn/Winter).
It does NOT include:
- Before/After hours collection
- Deliveries where stairs, lifts, steep slopes or additional labour is required
- Large orders that cannot be grouped with other deliveries
- A delivery time frame that is fixed (additional costs apply)
Read more about delivery.
How do I make a booking?
The quickest and easiest way to book equipment is directly online on our website! We have the most advanced booking system in the event hire industry that allows you to select products, check availability for your event date, book, pay and sign your hire contract 24/7, from the comfort of your home or mobile.
Simply browse the categories and products you are interested in, check availability, add them to your cart and proceed through checkout. Our upgraded checkout system is simple, speedy and easy for everyone!
How much is delivery?
Delivery fees apply to all bookings depending on the distance between our warehouse and the location of your event and takes into consideration factors such as fuel, labour and tolls.
Check the delivery cost that applies to your location by entering your postcode above. The delivery fee shown includes both the drop off and collection of your booking on a STANDARD delivery basis.
Read more about STANDARD delivery and RESTRICTED delivery here
Can I pick up?
To keep our warehousing as streamlined as possible, we do not offer a pick up service and do not have a showroom. Our showroom is our online website! here
What time will you deliver?
Delivery runs are finalised the day prior to your event. You will receive a delivery confirmation message via email and sms with your 2 hour time slot window for both delivery and pick up. Once these are assigned, they cannot be altered
Do you have insurance?
Yes, we hold $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all of our products. This means we can hire at council parks and all public locations. A COC can be supplied upon booking. Be aware of hiring from companies without the proper insurance!
When do we have to pay?
A 50% deposit is required to allocate and secure equipment. The balance is automatically charged to your card 3-5days prior to your event date.
What is your cancellation/postponement policy?
Our cancellation/postponement policy is listed on all quotes and hire contracts. It can also be viewed here.
- 24/7 Shopping on our state of the art website. Quote, book & pay...all online
- We hold $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all products
- All equipment carefully sanitised and maintained
- Our team members are highly trained in all inventory including inflatables, fun foods, letter lights & party hire
- Our team members all have blue cards (working with children)
- All of our inflatables comply with the relevant Australian Standards (AS3533) including material type, anchor points and WHS requirements
- Risk assessment available upon request for all products
- On time, every time!
- Installation included - Structure Marquees
- Roof - Structure Marquee - White
White roof to suit structure marquees
- Roof - Structure Marquee - Clear
Clear roof to suit structure marquees
- Wall - White - 3Mtr Section - Structure Marquee
White wall to suit structure marquees (3mtr x 1 piece)
- Wall - Clear - 3Mtr Section - Structure Marquee
Clear Wall to suit structure marquees (3mtr x 1 piece)
- Pro Flooring - 10x42 Structure Marquee
- Fairy Lights - 10 x 42 Structure Marquee
Fairy Lights - 10 x 42 Structure Marquee
Includes installation on ceiling
- Festoon Lights - 10 x 42 Structure Marquee
Festoon Lights - 10 x 42 Structure Marquee
- Weekend Installation - 10x42 Structure Marquee
Weekend Installation - 10x42 Structure Marquee
- Weekend Teardown - 10x42 Structure Marquee
Weekend Teardown - 10x42 Structure Marquee
- Weighted Install - 10 x 42 Structure Marquee
Weighted Install - 10 x 42 Structure Marquee
If we cannot drive pegs into the ground (at least 600mm deep), the marquee will need to be weighted. Areas not suitable for anchor pegs include concrete, decking, most parks (council regulations), soft/loose ground or areas where irrigation, electrical cables or other pipes may exist).
You might also be interested in:
- Plastic Chair White - Premium
These commercial strength plastic stacking chairs are perfect for literally every type of event. Backyard parties, sports functions, corporate events, wedding receptions and more!
We have two versions of our plastic chairs - budget or premium. Our budget plastic chairs are older and whilst still in great condition may show some dullness, markings or scratches. Our premium plastic chairs are new or close to brand new, bright white and do not have any markings.
Both plastic chairs are commercial quality so the type you select will be determined by the event you are hosting. See the corresponding images for a comparison.
If you're happy to set up yourself, select "Supply Only" in the "Add-Ons" section below. Alternatively, select "set up/pack down" and we'll do the work for you!
Strength: Commercial quality Type: Premium Height: 80cm Width:
50cm Seat Height:
44cm Colours Available:
White Features: Commercial, robust, heavy duty plastic and virtually unbreakable
- LED Flood Light
Slimline LED flood light that can be easily mounted to light up any area.
Measuring only 180mm wide x 31mm deep and featuring a 30W LED with 110 degree beam angle, this is the perfect solution to brighten up your area.
Add a 2.6 metre telescopic lighting stand in the add-on section below and choose whether you'll DIY set up the lights or have our team install.
Specifications: 30W LED Power: 1 x 10amp outlet (standard power point)
- LED Light Up Love Heart - 120cm
Light Up Letters, also known as "event letters" are giant illuminated LED letters, numbers or symbols that create a magical and unique environment at your wedding, function or corporate event.
Our brand new APP-CONTROLLED COLOUR CHANGING bulbs revolutionise the industry! Simply bluetooth your phone to the included controller and select from every colour under the rainbow as well as 180 ways to change colours (flashing, strobe, scroll etc)
Spell out your name, function, team, event, company and more! Only your imagination limits the possibilities!
Full alphabet as well as every number and several characters. The LED lights function off standard power and can be set up in almost any location. Stands are also available for outdoor events/uneven ground
Size: 120cm (height) x 20cm (depth)
Finish: White gloss
Power: Standard 240v power. We can run 4-6 letters off one power point. Bulbs: RGBW colour changing turbo bulbs Any colour (controlled by phone app) plus 180 themes!
Suitable: Both indoor or outdoor (on a hard, stable surface)
This description is for a 120cm light up love heart. Add to your quote with any other letters, numbers or characters you need.
Note that this pricing is for a "standard delivery" option during standard business hours and to a ground level location only.
Need a stand to support your letters (usually if being placed outside)? Just add them in the "Add-Ons" section below.
- Corded Microphone
A basic yet dynamic vocal microphone, perfect for speaking engagements, parties, sports carnivals or anywhere you need a louder voice!
Easy plug and play use - simply plug the cord into your speaker and away you go (standard cable is 2 metres in length - add an extension cable in "add-ons" below)!
Need us to do everything? Just add "set up" in the "add-ons" section below, otherwise "supply only"
Specifications: Corded microphone with frequency response of 50Hz to 15kHz Power: Not required however connecting device likely might (speaker)