Carpet Tile - Charcoal
Now available for bookings between $500 - $2000
Day hire rates valid between 7am-5pm Weekdays & 8am-4pm Sundays. Overnight rates automatically apply after.
Overnight hire delivered one day and ends 7am the following day.
All weekend hire delivered Friday and collected Monday.
Super heavy duty commercial grade carpet tiles in a 1m x 1m sizing.
Carpet tiles provide an alternative solution for a premium floor fixing at exhibitions, stalls, events and marquee flooring (on a hard surface). Create any layout you like with the versatile 1m2 sizing (wrap around corners etc and provide your guests with an instant and eye popping floor space!
Pricing is per square metre and "supply only". If you'd like us to install the carpet tiles, just add "Installation" in the "Add-Ons" section below.
Note, these are best used on a hard, flat surface (concrete, decking, timber, marquee flooring etc) and cannot be installed in dirt or uneven surfaces.
|Size:||Offered on a per square metre basis (1m x 1m)
|Surfaces:||Indoor or outdoor on hard surfaces
|Pricing:||Per square metre
Note that the standard delivery cost quoted above is a FLEXIBLE delivery & collection that is NOT restricted and takes place during standard operating hours at a time designated by us (8am-6pm in Spring/Summer and 8am-5pm in Autumn/Winter).
It does NOT include:
- Before/After hours collection
- Deliveries where stairs, lifts, steep slopes or additional labour is required
- Large orders that cannot be grouped with other deliveries
- A delivery time frame that is fixed (additional costs apply)
Read more about delivery.
How do I make a booking?
The quickest and easiest way to book equipment is directly online on our website! We have the most advanced booking system in the event hire industry that allows you to select products, check availability for your event date, book, pay and sign your hire contract 24/7, from the comfort of your home or mobile.
Simply browse the categories and products you are interested in, check availability, add them to your cart and proceed through checkout. Our upgraded checkout system is simple, speedy and easy for everyone!
How much is delivery?
Delivery fees apply to all bookings depending on the distance between our warehouse and the location of your event and takes into consideration factors such as fuel, labour and tolls.
Check the delivery cost that applies to your location by entering your postcode above. The delivery fee shown includes both the drop off and collection of your booking on a STANDARD delivery basis.
Read more about STANDARD delivery and RESTRICTED delivery here
Can I pick up?
To keep our warehousing as streamlined as possible, we do not offer a pick up service and do not have a showroom. Our showroom is our online website! here
What time will you deliver?
Delivery runs are finalised the day prior to your event. You will receive a delivery confirmation message via email and sms with your 2 hour time slot window for both delivery and pick up. Once these are assigned, they cannot be altered
Do you have insurance?
Yes, we hold $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all of our products. This means we can hire at council parks and all public locations. A COC can be supplied upon booking. Be aware of hiring from companies without the proper insurance!
When do we have to pay?
A 50% deposit is required to allocate and secure equipment. The balance is automatically charged to your card 3-5days prior to your event date.
What is your cancellation/postponement policy?
Our cancellation/postponement policy is listed on all quotes and hire contracts. It can also be viewed here.
- 24/7 Shopping on our state of the art website. Quote, book & pay...all online
- We hold $20,000,000 public liability insurance on all products
- All equipment carefully sanitised and maintained
- Our team members are highly trained in all inventory including inflatables, fun foods, letter lights & party hire
- Our team members all have blue cards (working with children)
- All of our inflatables comply with the relevant Australian Standards (AS3533) including material type, anchor points and WHS requirements
- Risk assessment available upon request for all products
- On time, every time!
You might also be interested in:
- White Picket Fencing - 2.4 Metre
PVC White Picket fencing for hire anywhere in Brisbane, 7 days a week! Our stunning picket fencing is cost-effective, easy to assemble in any layout and versatile for any type of event!
Think outdoor races, rooftop bars, receptions, VIP areas, product launches, crowd control and more! Long term or short term hire available!
Each panel measures 2.4 metres in width but allow another 100mm for each post. We generally average out areas using a 2.5 metre width so as an example, if you need to fence 100 metres, we would supply 40 panels. Each fence simply hooks into the pole with each pole also able to swivel in order to create bends.
Standard pricing is "supply only". If you'd like us to set up and pack down your fencing, add "Installation" in the "Add-Ons" section.
Install: Simple join together install and pack down (or we can install for an additional cost) Material - Body: PVC construction Material - Base: Galvanised steel Height: 900mm Length: 2400mm Picket width: 75mm Gap between pickets: 75mm Post height: 1020mm Post width: 100mm Base width: 300mm TOTAL LENGTH (fence and two posts): 2600mm
- Marquee - Structure - 6m x 18m
Our new range of 8 metre structure marquee hire is the perfect solution for outdoor engagements, weddings, corporate events, sports carnivals and more!. This 6 metre span (width) x 18 metre (length) marquee provides 108 sqm of cover and will hold up to approximately 180 people at a standing cocktail type event.
Alternatively, use the space with either rectangular trestle tables or banquet tables and seat 144 guests and 120 guests respectively (check out the seating charts).
Our structured marquees are only limited in length by the amount of stock we have. The length can be increased in 3mtr increments (eg. 6x3 / 6x6 / 6x9 / 6x12 etc) to fill any space required.
Note that our event marquees (structure) are heavy duty commercial type marquees and are far superior to other "gazebo" type marquees offered!
Our large span event marquees offer:
- White or clear roof styles
- White or clear walls (can be open/closed)
- Modular design allowing incremental size increases
- Lighting options
- Various flooring options
- Install on grass or concrete
Marquee pricing shown is based on:
- A flat grass surface install where anchor pegs can be used
- Direct TRUCK access to the set up area
- Standard business hours install/pack down (M-F, 8am - 4pm)
- Additional fees apply for weighted installs, weekend or after hours bump in/out, non-direct truck access
To add a structure marquee to your quote, simply do the following:
- Add the marquee itself to your cart
- Scroll down to "Add-Ons" section
- Select the ROOF type you require (white or clear).
- Select the WALL type you require (white or clear) AND how many sections you need. Each wall section covers a 3 metre width. If you don't want any walls, simply leave them out
- Select any LIGHTING you wanted installed under the canopy
- Select any FLOORING you wanted installed. Pro Floor is a lightweight yet heavy-duty solution for suitable for events and high pedestrian traffic (grey only). Our Premium Timber Flooring is built by us with the marquee integrated into it and features a sub-steel frame then laid with timber flooring panels.
- Select "WEIGHTED INSTALL" where your marquee is being installed on concrete or a hard surface where anchor pegs cannot be used to anchor the marquee
- Lastly, only select "WEEKEND INSTALLATION/TEARDOWN" where your marquee MUST be set up or taken down on a weekend. We usually install and take down structure marquees on weekdays so additional fees apply for weekend installs
We'll then review your quote/booking and confirm all of the set up details and may request photos of the site. Consideration should be made for additional space on all ends of the proposed marquee site (minimum 2 metres each side)
Strength: Industrial Heavy Duty Clear Span Width and Length: 6m x 18m Side Height: 2.4m Ridge Height: 3.8m Main Profile Size: 84mm x 48mm x 3mm Flooring: Integrated premium wooden flooring/ pro flooring Colours Available: White or Clear Walls: White or Clear
- Wine Barrel
Traditional and authentic wine barrels for hire! These are the ULTIMATE showcase at your next party, reception, birthday or wedding.
Super versatile with the ability to be used in a decorative manner, as dry bars, flower stands and more, our American Oak wine barrels will have your guests mingling around them for hours!
Need seating to match? Our Tolix Bar Stools are the go-to chair to incorporate with our wine barrel hire!
Standard pricing is "supply only" (we deliver/collect to one spot). If you need us to set up and pack down your equipment ie. layout, select this in the "add-ons" section below
Height: 95cm Width: 70cm Depth: 70cm Barrel Size: 225L Seats:
4 people Colours Available:
- Plastic Chair White - Premium
These commercial strength plastic stacking chairs are perfect for literally every type of event. Backyard parties, sports functions, corporate events, wedding receptions and more!
We have two versions of our plastic chairs - budget or premium. Our budget plastic chairs are older and whilst still in great condition may show some dullness, markings or scratches. Our premium plastic chairs are new or close to brand new, bright white and do not have any markings.
Both plastic chairs are commercial quality so the type you select will be determined by the event you are hosting. See the corresponding images for a comparison.
If you're happy to set up yourself, select "Supply Only" in the "Add-Ons" section below. Alternatively, select "set up/pack down" and we'll do the work for you!
Strength: Commercial quality Type: Premium Height: 80cm Width:
50cm Seat Height:
44cm Colours Available:
White Features: Commercial, robust, heavy duty plastic and virtually unbreakable
31/7/20Debbyperfect for what we needed them for